Experiencing health problems? It could be a sign that one of your seven major chakras is blocked.
Chakra is a Sanskrit word that means “wheel.” In traditional Eastern medicine, it is believed that the body contains seven major “energy wheels” or chakras. They are responsible for keeping your mental, physical and spiritual health in balance. If you’re experiencing health problems, it could be a sign that a specific chakra is blocked. Take the following quiz to find out which chakras might be causing you issues:
When your root chakra is blocked, you are more susceptible to colon issues, lower back pain, varicose veins and emotional issues around money and survival.
- Do you tend to get constipated easily?
- Do you often feel fatigued?
- Would others describe you as “ungrounded” or “spacey”?
You can identify a blocked sacral chakra by infertility issues, hip pain, sexual dysfunction and arthritis.
- Do you have problems with you reproductive organs, such as painful menstruation?
- Do you feel like your creativity is blocked?
- Do you wish your sex life was different?
Solar Plexus Chakra
You are more likely to have stomach issues, ulcers, liver issues, eating disorders and a lack of confidence
when your solar plexus chakra is blocked.
- Do you have problems with digestion?
- Do your blood sugar levels fluctuate easily?
- Do you struggle with issues surrounding will power or self-esteem?
If you have a blocked heart chakra, you should look out for heart problems, asthma, allergies and lung disease.
- Do you have heart disease or high blood pressure?
- Is it difficult for you to empathize with someone who is going through a difficult time?
- Does intimacy frighten you?
The throat chakra affects your ability to communicate and can contribute to thyroid issues, as well as esophageal and mouth problems, when blocked.
- Do you have thyroid problems or do you get a sore throat easily?
- Is it hard for you to express how you feel?
- Do you feel like your mind and hear live in two different worlds?
Third Eye Chakra
Your third eye chakra influences the pituitary gland, hormone levels, eyesight, intelligence and intuition.
- Do you have headaches?
- Do you have a tendency to have hormonal imbalances or get depressed?
- Do you have poor intuition?
A blocked crown chakra can cause spiritual discomfort and insomnia.
- Do you have difficulty with your sleep/wake cycles?
- Is it difficult to meditate?
- Do you feel disconnected from your own body as well as others?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions above, you may have a blockage of that particular chakra.